Wednesday 9 April 2014

You Own Me !

Sometimes its realization, sometimes its disbelief,
Sometimes its impatience, but most of the times its patience and relief.
I feel you own me solely, completely.
I know you, you know me. I treasure you and I know you‘ll treasure me forever as you do now,
When u open your eyes in the morning and call “mumma”..
When you look at things you want and call “mummaee”..
When you want to go out, you get to the shoe rack, pick up my slippers and call “mummaaaa baba”
And the calling goes on and on, day and night..”mumma..mummaaeeyyaa..mummeee..mummy”.
On her 1st B'day - 1st November 2013


I am blessed to be a part of you. And ever so more because you are a part of me.
It’s a feeling of loving and being loved, of caring and being cared for, wanting and being wanted, worshipping and being worshipped.
It’s as if you are on my mind all the time, and I am on yours. The eyes play hide and seek. Here you come, here you..blink blink…go away. And again it’s a comeback with the same sweet sound that fills me with love and life… “mummaaa”.                                                                                                                                                                                            
You own my mind, as I keep thinking about you.
You own my heart, as I keep praying for you.
You own my soul, as I keep living for you.
It’s a state of salvation, where nothing materialistic can bring me happiness of this kind that you give me.
Oh my little girl. My darling princess, you make me wonder, wonder all the time, be in awe, be in love, smile, laugh, cry too at times..no matter how angry I m at something, no matter how much of my patience have been tried by you, that one little “mumma” makes up for everything in this world beyond words beyond feelings beyond god.                                                                                                                                    
You Vrinda, you are my angel, my love, my life !! 

14 comments:

  1. Vrinda has truely unleashed the poet in you. You are blessed to have her in your life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Divya, Thx sure she has done that.its such a great feeling to be able to write all this.just comes from inside. :-) thx for ur comment !

      Delete
  2. Agree with every statement you made here. Kuhu has brought so much joy in our lives, luv both you beautiful women in my life :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blog Pooja ! Great idea. Love the post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx Kishmish. Had been thinking of this from a long time. just got a lil inspired by u to speed up d process of finally doing it !

      Delete
  4. great idea to express youself..!!! lovely..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Lovely Piece Pooh..Now that you have started putting your thoughts into words dont stop doing it. You will treasure the same in the days to come

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx dude ! yes I m going to go on ! Have lot of old pieces written here and there. will compile them and soon bring to u !

      Delete
  6. Giving birth and upbringing of a child is the best chance given by the nature to repay back parants debts,who have undergone similar phase ,while upbringing us.Enjoy the natures gift & while doing so record/express feelings through this hightech mode to be viewed by the child in coming times.
    Your choosing this mode which is among best available is appreciable.Make best of your talent.Put in your best,for which Vrinda shall be proud of one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much papa. Really appreciate your words on my attempt. Pls keep commenting on my blogs. Will be a good booster ! My second post is soon to come.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Muah Muah ..:-) happy to c u here ! when r u visiting us?

      Delete